Which tools can help me with UX research? w/ Anfisa
06 Oct 2021
Anfisa is a Senior UX designer at Citrix, creator of the Into UX Design course, and content creator on Instagram. In this episode, we chat about some of our favorite research tools and how to use them for more efficient UX research.
- How our need for research tools differs depending on context (freelance, in-house, large team, small team, etc)
- Making your current tools work for you
- Basic documentation can be done in Google Docs, Word, or Miro
- Creating intelligent, nested research database in tools like Dovetail, Airtable, Notion, or Coda.
- Tagging and organizing research insights through tools like Dovetail and Userzoom Go
- Recruiting participants through UserBrain, Userinterviews, and Usertesting
- Diverse research techniques through UXTweak and Optimal Workshop
- Usability testing through Maze, Usertesting, and Userbrain
- Session recording through Hotjar and Fullstory