UX Research Methods in a Pinch w/ Trae Winterton
31 Aug 2021
We chat with Trae Winterton about how to pick research methods that can still be highly effective even if you’re short on time (or budget).
Trae has worked in Support, Analytics, UX Research, and now as a Product Manager at BrainStorm.
We chat with Trae about:
- Finding passionate people who are excited and willing to give feedback.
- Some of our favorite efficient research methods, like user interviews, surveys, and even napkin sketches.
- Balancing the number of insights needed against the time and money spent to gather them.
- Using the resources already at your disposal to move quickly.
- Leveraging UX tools (like Maze and Dovetail) or even unlikely Sales tools like Gong.
- How to excite your participants and stakeholders so they want even more research!